The CODE Study – A Couples Sexuality and Relationship Study
Are you and your partner interested in participating in sexuality research?
We are looking for healthy couples to participate in research about couples’ romantic and sexual relationships.
To be eligible to participate, both partners must agree to participate and:
- Be in a committed romantic relationship for at least 6 months
- See each other in-person at least 4 times a week
- Have no current sexual problems or dysfunctions
- Be 18 years or older
- Have previous sexual experience
- Reside in Canada or the United States
- Be able to read and understand English
- Not currently pregnant or within one year post-partum
We will speak to both partners and one member of the couple will take part in an eligibility screening process. Other eligibility requirements may apply.
If you are eligible and you both agree to participate, each partner will complete an online survey that will take 30 to 45 minutes.
As a thank you for completing the survey, each partner will receive a $10 CDN/$7.50 USD Amazon gift card when they submit their survey.
To participate in the study, or find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
This study is conducted through York University and Dalhousie University, and has been approved by both institutions’ Research Ethics Board.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our research!
Feel free to contact via this email form with any questions or to participate.
Optional – If you like, you can include the following information to make the next step of the enrolment process, a brief phone conversation with you and your partner, quicker:
- Your full name
- Your gender
- Your preferred email address (if you’d like us to use another)
- Your phone number
- Your city of residence
- Your time zone
- A time that is convenient for us to call (between 9:30-4:30 EST if possible, although other times can be arranged)
- How you heard about the study
[Please note – you must put the answer to the Capcha to the right of the message, and when the message goes through it will give you a thank you message. You may need to enter the Capcha number more than once. If this process is not cooperating, you can reach us directly at email@example.com]